Friday 28 October 2011

Featured At Wizzley Under Interesting Authors

Just finished adding a new article today to Wizzley when I've noticed that not only 2 of my articles are on the front page, but also my author link is there (on the right in the screenshot below).

It's fun to be featured for a little while, makes me more motivated to write there.

I like writing at Wizzley and Squidoo as well because I can write about pretty much anything I want. For example my latest article at Wizzley is about the Day of the Dead in Europe. It is a bit different from the Halloween celebration in the US, and I'm pretty sure not everyone knows about this rather somber and serious tradition. If I had to set up a site to write about this topic, I'd get bored of the subject after a few articles.

Here, I wrote what I wanted to say, and now I'm moving on to something else that I want to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment