Friday 21 October 2011

Google Indexing of Wizzley Pages vs Squidoo Lenses

From what I've noticed, it seems that Wizzley pages get faster indexed in Google than Squidoo lenses.
Take for example one of my first Wizzley pages on doing meditation at home. I made it about 2 days ago and it's indexed.

However one of my Squidoo lenses that I made 10th of October (!!!) on Christmas tree toppers stars is not yet indexed in Google. That is exactly 10 days from when I made the lens.

That is just too weird. Squidoo has a PR 7 and it's loved by Google. Wizzley has only a PR 3 so far, but it seems that Google likes it too.

I do remember checking a few of my previous lenses and they were indexed quite late compared to what I used to see with my own website pages (which were indexed at times in a matter of hours). Maybe it's the fact that Squidoo has so many lenses, maybe it's something else, but it's definitely noteworthy - even if I don't know yet what I'll do with this information.

No comments:

Post a Comment