Thursday 13 October 2011

All About Bela Bartok

Today I published a Squidoo lens on Bela Bartok, and have to say I worked at it for several days before feeling that it's ready to be published.

But why publish a lens on him in the first place? Afterall it's not like he's a popular modern song writer or anything.

Bela Bartok is one of the biggest 20th Century composers of Europe. He was of Hungarian nationality. And I have to proudly say that we are related (well were related really since he passed away long before I was actually born) through my father's family line.

His music is classical, so if you don't like this style of music, you might not enjoy reading about him too much. I researched a lot, found pictures in the public domain and common creative from Flickr and put the lens together. I really slaved a lot over this one, but I feel I managed to pay him tribute.

So here is the lens talking about Bela Bartok biography and music. I'm quite proud of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment