Sunday 11 December 2011

The Scrooge Quest

Every now and then I decide to participate in one of Squidoo's quests. The latest ones is called: 2011 You're No Scrooge - or how I call it: The Scrooge Quest.

Here is what the Scrooge quest is all about:

"Help Santa Squid by creating 3 NEW Gift Guide cobrand lenses before midnight [EST] on December 23, 2011 and he'll repay you with +200 SquidPoints AND award you the 2011 "You're No Scrooge" Trophy Badge on your dashboard".

I don't really care about the points and the badge, but since it's almost Christmas anyway, I've decided to join it. Even if I won't sell a thing this winter, there's always next Christmas...

So far I've made two lenses, the second one just finished a few minutes ago. One more to go...

1 - Best Origami Books For Paper Folders

2. - Holiday Gift Ideas For Employees

Let's see what will be the third one about...

No comments:

Post a Comment