Saturday 3 December 2011

Interesting Statistics on Tiered Lenses

Just before yesterday somebody started a thread at the Squidu forum on the breakdown of our lenses by tier. Basically we took our total number of lenses and calculated the percentage of lenses by T1, T2, T3 and T4. 

This is my lens distribution across tiers:

95 lenses total 2 lenses
- T1 2% 5 lenses
- T2 5% 41 lenses
- T3 43.1% 47 lenses
- T4 49.5%

Sadly I have way too many in T4 which doesn't earn me anything. This is why I've decided that as soon as I hit 100 lenses (almost there), I'll start reworking and trying to get some backlinks to some of my T4 lenses.

While the T3 lenses only get around 46 cents or so, still when you have 47 lenses in T3 as opposed to T4, that little money also adds up to around $20, which would just about pay my Hostgator reseller account.

No comments:

Post a Comment