Tuesday 6 December 2011

Got A Nice Comment From A Book Author

This morning I woke up to the nicest email coming through from Squidoo. It said:

""Hi Marcia,  Beauty and brains are a great combo . Thanks for the kind words about my book . Best, Jeff Keene"
Jeff Keane is a wonderful author of a book called Someone Else's Yesterday. I reviewed the book in my Books on Reincarnation lens. I've been interested in reincarnation and past lives for many years now and I've read countless books on the subject (I have I think 50 books at home only on the subject of reincarnation, past lives and living 'on the other side' so to speak.

So when I created this lens, putting together a useful resource and reviewing the books was quite easy since I've actually read them all. I guess Jeff Keane liked what he read, hence he took the troubles of going to my Bio page and leaving me the comment.




Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment