Sunday 12 February 2012

Lens Remade And Indexed Within Hours

Well that's interesting. I wrote yesterday a post about a lens not getting indexed after 4 months. Well this morning I decided to recreate the lens, so having two tabs open, I copy-pasted all the lens information to a new url, and then deleted the old lens. I pinged the new lens, send it to Lensroll and Lenslike and that was it.

Just a few short hours after I checked in Google and the lens was already indexed! My new baby lens is well and alive. I can't believe I waited for 4 months until I scraped the old one to finally give it a new shot.

So here is the new lens which was accepted by Google right away:

Best Self-Help Books For Women

I am tickled pink that Google indexed this one so fast. I think there must have been some glitch at Google about the old one and it would have never gotten indexed at all. Guess better late than never...

No comments:

Post a Comment