Wednesday 8 February 2012

150 Lenses Done So Far

I took a 4 day break from last Thursday until Sunday to play an online game I've discovered recently, called Entropia Universe. It's awesome and quite addictive. As I know myself when it comes to games, I spent these days to play fully and get it out of my system (else I'd be dreaming about the game instead of working every day). Now I'm back on track with my 150th lens today on palm tree wall decals.

I can't believe how far I've come since I've started more seriously with Squidoo back in September last year. I truly enjoy writing for Squidoo because it allows me to write on any topic that I fancy for the moment. Also the great modules allow me to easier express my creativity. Squidoo is definitely not an article writing site!

Now let's see when I'll have ready my 200th lens. I know some lensmasters with 700+ lenses. I guess I still have a looong way to go till there...

No comments:

Post a Comment