Wednesday 1 February 2012

Finished January With 145 Lenses Total

Wow, I can't believe I already have 145 lenses with my latest lens about bronze horse sculptures that I've just finished this morning. Just in December I made my 100th lens on Kindle DX covers and cases, which made me a few nice sales over Christmas.

Well technically it is first of February this morning, but I'm hoping that this lens is still included for January since I've made it before the actual lensrank update, so that I get tier payments for February (if the lens gets to a tier, of course).

Just a year ago I was struggling with 5-10 measly ones for backlinking purposes. Since I've started seriously adding higher quality lenses (for people, not for search engines and backlinks) in September, I really pushed myself hard.

And it shows, as sales are up especially for December. While the sales for January are about half as those for December, they're still much higher than I'd ever had at Squidoo before.

No comments:

Post a Comment