Sunday 23 September 2012

Passed 230 lenses

With the new lens I made today on Free printable Halloween invitations I've just made 232 lenses, woohoo! The goal is to eventually apply to Giant 250, but I want to have a few extra lenses under my belt before I do that. In the meantime I'm working creating more lenses, some salesy ones like the one I made yesterday on the cute Dr. Seuss wall decals, or non-salesy ones like the free printable one I made today.

I'm hoping that with the traffic I will get on the non-salesy lens and clickouts that should follow, my lens will jump to tier 2 at least, if not to tier 1 for the month of Halloween. We'll see how it goes. I know it won't sell anything, but my free printable lenses so far are doing pretty well.

The last week I've been quite busy creating new lenses, I think I've made a lens every single day. Hope to keep it up. I got the flu from hubby so I'm kind of sick right now, but I'm glad to see that my motivation to create Squidoo lenses hasn't diminished.

No comments:

Post a Comment