Friday 21 September 2012

My latest wall decal lenses

I love creating lenses on wall decals. There are just so many gorgeous ones out there that simply need to be looked at. For example just a few days ago I made a lens on the beautiful Marilyn Monroe wall decals, followed by the cute Disney princess wall decals, then the motivational and inspirational Live, laugh, love wall decals and finally the John Deere wall decals for little farmers wannabes.

The great things is that there are wall decals and wall art for everyone: for little girls who love the Disney characters, for little boys who love tractors, for moms and dads who are in love with Marilyn Monroe or enjoy a motivational saying above their heads. I have many more ideas on wall decal lenses, and I'm actually itching to start them. There is just something energizing when I'm looking at all these posters, decals and stickers, and I guess since I can't have them all (I love decals at home as well), I'm living vicariously through my Squidoo lenses!

No comments:

Post a Comment