Monday 5 November 2012

Christmas Lens On Front Page Of Squidoo

It's been almost 2 weeks since I last posted here. So let's see what things have happened with my Squidoo account since.

Some of my lenses have been featured on the front page, including my Halloween lens on Grandma Halloween Costumes and my new one for a Christmas quest called Book Holders for Reading. Actually the book holders lens also got last week a purple star and it's been featured on the front page for the last couple of days already. I'm tickled pink!


I've started making a few Christmas lenses since the 2-3 I already have are making me some random sales. The two lenses I made so far are:

Presents for New Mums
Secret Santa Gift Ideas for Women

My goal is to make 10 Christmas lenses in November, so let's see if I can meet this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment