Sunday 17 June 2012

Sold One Of My Lenses

Yesterday somebody contacted me for one of my lenses, a tier 3 lens with a PR 3. Basically the lens was related to the topic of a website the person has, which makes sense. Initially I didn't want to sell it,as it's a good lens that I've worked quite a lot on, but in the end I realized that I can always create more lenses (currently I have 202 lenses once this has been sold), and the money in my pocket is also something.

It only sold for $50, but that is money I can use for hosting or new domains. I do predict, however, that the lens will go at some point to tier 2. Yesterday it had lensrank of 22k, while today (I did delete a few links from it and tidied it up a bit), it has 15k lensrank, which is a nice upward trend. I'll keep checking the lens, I think it has real potential. But still, I'm not sorry that I sold it as long as it went to a good home.

No comments:

Post a Comment