Thursday 14 June 2012

Became A Monster Giant Squid And Got A Purple Star

It's quite late in the evening, was about to go to sleep when I checked my email and noticed two mails from Squidoo. I applied to the next level of Giant Squid 50 called Monster Giant, and I've just been accepted AND I got a purple star, my 4th one so far for the lens Kindle Touch case with light. I'm doing my happy dance right now.

Just a year ago I treated Squidoo as some free web2 site to backlink my actual websites. Little did I know that things would turn around so far. Not only I've started earning on Squidoo, every month more than before (just passed $500 for the direct Squidoo payments this month for the April earnings), but I became a Giant squid, got 4 purple stars and learned to make great lenses and got to enjoy doing them too.

Here is the Squidoo dashboard notification about the monster giant squid entrance and the purple star on a lens:


No comments:

Post a Comment