Wednesday 4 January 2012

Funny Squidoo Monster Messages

Now and then Squidoo gives us points (with 'monsters falling down') based on various things we do. Some are just mentions of points, but other are actually funny as hell.

As an example, I've received today a very funny Squidoo monster message after I've liked my 1313th lens. It really left me giggling, especially since I actually have a lens on Triskaidekaphobia.

So with this I've decided to save a screenshot of all funny monster messages and add them to this post. Will start with the one I got just now.


And here is the one I got today (Jan. 16th) after having liked a new lens. Totally funny!


Not that funny, but it did give me 100 points just now... (Jan 23)


January 27 got this one:

February 12 got this - it made me a chatterbox!


February 13 for making 150 lenses


Feburary 16 - lots of Squidlikes


March 8 - A fun one about lenslikes


And here is the answer


A fun one I got on March 9 for starting a new lens

March 19 I got this new monster dropping from Squidoo:

March 24 I got a new one, woohoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment