Sunday 20 November 2011

3 Years Old At Squidoo

Just 3 days ago I became 3 years old at Squidoo. In fact I completely forgot about it until I got 500 point for my 'Squidbirthday', so when I checked the date of my joining Squidoo, it was 18th November 2009. Nice touch from Squidoo on giving me points :)

The first 2.5 years I wasn't serious about Squidoo at all. In fact I only used it the Warrior Forum way, to backlink to my main sites, and not caring about quality almost at all. However this year in May I had a second look at Squidoo and realized its real potential. While I haven't started writing seriously at that time, I did start writing more lenses (1-2 a week) and tweaking a bit some of my older ones to look better than when initially started.

But the real hard work began beginning September, after I've just come back from holidays from a 2 weeks trip in Greece. Since then I've put up a new page almost every day and started looking more serious at backlinking and bringing my lenses to higher quality and to possibly earning a better income from it. So let's see how I'll be looking at it all in a year, when I'll celebrate 4 years at Squidoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment