Wednesday 2 May 2012

My Lens On The Front Page Of Squidoo

I'm so thrilled, for the first time ever one of my lenses has been featured on the front page of Squidoo.com itself. The lens is called How to make natural perfume and it's based on one of my (many) hobbies. I love making my own perfume mixes and it's fun to learn about it.

The lens was created a bit over a week ago, and I entered in one of the Squidoo competitions called the Squidcademy Awards. Following that I got the day before yesterday a purple star for it along with 500 squidpoints, and yesterday received my email from Squidoo telling me that it has been selected for the front page.
I rushed to check it out, and indeed, the lens is there, featured every couple of times the page is refreshed. There are many lenses featured on the front page, so featuring them goes through a rotation process.

I took a screenshot of it 'for posterity', so here it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment