Thursday 4 October 2012

Is It Too Late To Make Chrismas Lenses?

I've been wondering when is the best time to start making Christmas lenses, and while I could have started a bit earlier (I do prefer to make more evergreen lenses rather than seasonal ones), I figure I still have 2 months before the Christmas season is in full swing. Although I did start to have some sales on my Christmas tree toppers stars lens on my own Amazon account - which brought me to make a new lens, one that I worked on several hours in fact.

It's called Fiber Optic Christmas Decorations, and some of the decor items here are truly gorgeous, especially the Christmas villages. Perfect for a Christmas gift to a family member, loved one or friend.

Just check out this gorgeous village right here - isn't it awesome?



And a bit of a fun trivia...I've just received this little squid monster...did I really like 4000 lenses? *gulp*


No comments:

Post a Comment